Ferris Wheel Majestic Maple Satin Series Brush Fountain Pen - Gold Plated Nib(F)
Exclusively for the Everyday Collection, Ferris Wheel Press presents a new limited edition of the Brush Fountain Pen in a luxurious Maple syrup beige finish, complete with a 14k gold plated nib. Admire the intricately engraved brass grip, which continues the story of the Majestic Maple Syrup ink. Embrace the warmth of the season with a writing experience as serene and captivating as a pristine autumn day.
Nib size: Fine
- Matte Satin Enamel coating
- Nib: Stainless Steel Fine Point
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Filling System: International Standard sized piston converter with ~0.75ml chamber
Filling/Changing Ink Colors:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new color by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.