Ferris Wheel Carousel Fountain Pen - Hearty Harvest
The all new and improved Carousel fountain pen is now made with a strengthened material that is twice as strong as before, creating an instrument that will not be outlasted by your creativity. The Carousel is a joyous writing instrument that combines tactility and nostalgia in a lightweight body to create a charming experience with every single detail. The custom-ground steel nib is playful and agile, producing beautifully nuanced lines with its subtle flexibility.
- Capping Mechanism: Air-sealed click locking cap
- Capped length: 128mm
- Posted Length: 128mm
- Body: Improved acrylic blend with gloss finish
- Fountain Pen Nib: Custom ground steel nib; 0.7mm fine, 1.0mm medium widths
- Converter: Unfilled standard international size converter
Filling/Changing Ink Colors:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new color by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.