Hobonichi Techo Yamazakura (Weeks) April Start
The Weeks 2023 planner makes keeping track of your busy schedule more convenient than ever. This compact weekly planner is wallet sized and designed to fit in one hand. A great choice for busy people on the go!
- Wallet Sized
- Language - Japanese
- 240 pages total - 3.55 mm graph paper
- 75 pages memo pages
- Bleed Resistant Tomoe Paper.
- Split Spread - Left side days of the week. The right side is gridded for extra note taking space
- Start of the Week - Monday
- Yearly Calendar - 2022, 2023, 2024
- Yearly Index - Jan. - Dec. 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar - Dec. 2022 - Mar. 2024 (32 pages)
- Daily Quotes - One per week (English)
- Weekly Calendar - Nov. 28, 2022 - Dec. 31, 2023 (114 pages)
- Bonus Pages- Fun features include Shorthand Note-Taking, Using Common Items to Measure Size, Favorites, My 100, My Favorite Things, How to Better Enjoy Conversation, 365 Days of Check Off Sheets, Contact List, and Personal Notes.
- To protect your planner you can also purchase the vinyl cover that comes in transparent plain or transparent with designs.
Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.7
Weight : 135g