Hobonichi Techo Ichiro Yamaguchi: Hanataba No. 3(Weeks) - April Start
This wallet-sized Hobonichi Techo Weeks 2023 planner offers convenience and ease for those juggling a hectic schedule. Its one-handed design makes it the perfect companion for those always on the go!
- Wallet Sized
- Language - Japanese
- 240 pages total - 3.55 mm graph paper
- 75 pages memo pages
- Bleed Resistant Tomoe Paper
- Split Spread - Left side days of the week. The right side is gridded for extra note taking space
- Start of the Week - Monday
- Yearly Calendar - 2023, 2024
- Monthly Calendar - Apr. 2023 - Apr. 2024 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar - Feb, 2023 - Mar, 2024 (114 pages)
- Bonus Pages- Fun features include Shorthand Note-Taking, Using Common Items to Measure Size, Favorites, My 100, My Favorite Things, How to Better Enjoy Conversation, 365 Days of Check Off Sheets, Contact List, and Personal Notes.
- Daily Quotes - One per week (Japanese)
- To protect your planner you can also purchase the vinyl cover that comes in transparent plain or transparent with designs.
Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.7
Weight : 135g